Propulsion from the rear, Hammerhead Kaudal Fins™ provide the edge for divers looking for increased speed and kick cycle efficiency. Tapered plastic composite blades effortlessly push water back propelling you forward. Removable footpockets transfer energy from your kick to the blade yet are comfortable enough to be worn without fin socks. Replacement kits for both footpockets and blades are available.
- Dive Deeper with the #1 Selling Freediving Fin in the USA
- Developed by Professional Freedive Instructors for Performance and Comfort
- Hammerhead Spearguns Freediving Fins are "Twice as long, so you kick Half as hard"
- Safely increase your bottom-time and Effortlessly improve your kicks.
- Comfortable foot pockets
- Composite blades with 20 degree angle - great for surface kicks
- Removable blades
- Pockets can take different blades of various angles